Due to business growth we have a newly created opportunity in our Process Automation Team!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Involved in projects using UiPath technologies and complementary technologies
- Process Design Documentation
- Data models
- Process flow diagrams
- User requirements
- Continually developing best practise capabilities for both our clients and Intelligent Pathways
- Delivering projects in alignment with our clients and Intelligent Pathways processes and methodologies
- Stakeholder engagement including requirements gathering, process mapping, project management
To be successful in this position you will be able to demonstrate:
- In depth understanding of RPA concepts
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience developing with the UiPath technology suite.
- Familiarity with waterfall and/or Agile delivery model
- Ability to understand client expectations and requirements and convert them into technical solutions
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
What’s in it for you:
- Interesting and challenging projects to grow your skills and capabilities
- Opportunities to perform and grow skills across variety of technology platforms in a best practise environment.
- Awesome employee benefits and culture – focus on a healthy work/life balance
Government clearance or the ability to obtain the ‘baseline’ government clearance is a mandatory requirement. (See federal government website for requirements)
All candidates must have the right to work in Australia and will be required to complete a national police check as part of the application process.