Riaan is a Principal Consultant with over 20+ years’ IT architecture, design and development experience. Riaan has a strong technical, hands on background and specialises in developing and integrating enterprise business solutions. Riaan has in depth knowledge of integration as well as cloud patterns & technologies and is an expert in the planning, design and implementation of API first, event driven, microservices, low/no code integration approaches.
At IP we follow a business solution mindset first, not a code-first mindset. Top to bottom, IP also believes in the fundamentals of a microservices architecture approach (with roots in service-oriented architecture), and uses the latest cutting edge technologies and approaches to solve business problems. These approaches allow us to deliver great value to our clients and I love it when our clients value and appreciate our solutions to their challenges.
The current project I’m working on because we use great new approaches & patterns, new technologies and solve interesting new business challenges. Historically, a few will be remembered forever – when I built a churn prediction model for a international mobile telecommunications company, when I upgraded the company’s online site and as a result it became the busiest website on the continent, when I helped productionise an ambulance patient data capture mobile application, and when I built a B2B ordering & invoicing integration that carried billions in sales.
“Automate, automate, automate.” & “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”
- How to Connect to on-premise OAuth protected API using Azure Data Gateway and Logic Apps
- Comparing AWS and Azure for Enterprise-Grade Integration
- Using AWS for Enterprise-Grade Integration
- Leveraging Event-Driven Architecture with API-led Connectivity
- Looking for the Perfect Enterprise Platform? It doesn’t exist…
- Four Considerations when Selecting RPA for Integration
- Embedding Good API Practices in the Enterprise